Hyalogy BW Concentrate (Serum)
Brightening serum for all skin type
Indications: Skin pigmentation; suitable as a self care product or as a home use product after professional anti-pigmentation/brightening treatments
- Lightening of existing pigment spots
- Prevention of pigmentation
- Optimization of keratinization processes
- Intensive hydration
- Antioxidant protection
Recommended age: All ages
Contraindications: Individual intolerance to ingredients.
The serum, based on peptides and arbutins, brightens the skin. Due to a versatile effect on the mechanisms of melanin production by the skin,
it prevents appearance of pigment spots and improves complexion. Two types of peptides in the serum composition reduce the activity of enzymes involved in the synthesis of melanin.
When using lightening products, it is necessary to remember the importance of the required protection against UV rays during the daytime and constant moisturization of the skin, due to which lightening ingredients penetrate the skin easier
- Apply lotion suitable for your skin type on the skin of face
- Apply carefully 0,2 – 0,4 ml of serum on the pigmented areas of the skin. If neseccary, apply serum all over the face
- Use gentle tapping and patting motions until the product is completely absorbed. Do not rub in!
- Brightening, Anti-Pigmentation, Lightening:
- Phenylethyl resorcinol, Oligopeptide – 34, Oligopeptide – 68, Arbutin and α–arbutin
- Keratolytic and regeneration accelerators:
- White willow bark extract, Allantoin
- Superoxide dismutase
- Moisturization, maintenance of water balance, activation of neo-collagenases:
- Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, Glycosyl trehalose, Hydrolyzed eggshell membrane protein , Hydrolyzed pearl protein, Aminoacids, Silicon