Hyalogy P-effect Reliance Gel
Intensive moisturizing gel
Indications:Heavy dehydrated skin; skin with loss of elasticity; fine lines and wrinkles; premature ageing; skin prone to redness; efficiency improvement of mesotherapy and dermal fillers
- Immediate in-depth hydration
- Wrinkles and fine lines reduction
- Lifting and firming
- Soothing and improving skin elasticity
- Skin refreshing and brightening
Recommended age: All ages
Contraindications: Individual intolerance to ingredients. Allergy to vitamin C.
This wonderful gel is carefully designed for the rapid recovery of skin, ensuring immediate rehydration while increasing the ability of the skin to retain moisture.
This complex low-molecular weight formula helps restore the energy of the skin cells and increases the density and suppleness of the skin by inducing a clear lifting effect.
This gel can be used for the final stage in daily skin care regime or as an instant rejuvenating mask to add radiance to the skin.
This product does not cause formation of comedones (blackheads) and is suitable for all the skin types and phototypes.
use daily in the morning and (or) in the evening
It can be used as a facial mask 2-3 times a week. In this case, spread a thick layer of the product on the face, eyelids, neck and décolleté. Leave for 15 minutes, then carefully remove excess product using a wet warm compress or disposable towel.
- Take the required amount of product (about 1 ml) in your hand
- Spread evenly on the face, eyelids, neck and décolleté
- If used as a mask – apply for 10-20 min 3 ml of gel, after exposure remove excess of gel with wet compress
- Hydration and moisture balance:
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Hydrolyzed egg shell membrane
- Hydrolyzed conchiolin protein (Pearl protein)
- Antioxidant protection:
- Ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10)
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C)
- Dipotassium glycyrrhizate (Licorice root extract)
- Arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract
- Skin regenerating and restructuring:
- Hydrolyzed collagen and elastin
- Mineral balance:
- ionized minerals (Ca2+, K+, Zn 2+, Na+, Mg2+) (Forlle’d patented)