Hyalogy BW night cream
Brightening night cream
Indications:Skin with pigment spots and uneven color; overdried skin. Effective and safe home care after
professional skin brightening/anti-pigmentation treatments.
- Enhancement of skin color uniformity
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Prevention of pigmentation
- Reduction of hyperkeratosis
- Prevention of ageing signs
Recommended age: All ages
The cream is intended for reduction of skin pigmentation at any age. In constant use, it lightens pigment
spots and evens the skin tone. Regular use of this product smoothes skin, improves its structure and
relieves skin from hyperkeratosis. The cream has a light texture, which makes it pleasant for
use, especially in the hot season, when skin is more susceptible to pigmentation.
- Apply 1,0 ml of cream (not more) on the skin of face after any lotion and brightening serum
- Use gentle tapping and pressing motions until the product is completely absorbed. Do not rub in!
- For maximum effect, use the cream with brightening serum. It is required to use sunscreen products in the course of skin brightening.
- Skin nourishment and protection:
- Whitening effect, blocking of undesirable melanin formation:
- Phenylethyl resorcinol
- Oligopeptide – 34
- Oligopeptide – 68
- Arbutin and α - arbutin
- Moisturization and maintainance of water balance:
- Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid
- Hydrolyzed eggshell membrane protein
- Hydrolyzed pearl protein
- Antioxidant protection:
- Superoxide dismutase
- Mild keratolytic effect, renewal of the epidermis structure:
- White willow bark extract
- Enhancement of collagen sythesis and cell activity: