Serum Matriciel for body
- For wrinkled, mature skin. Great for firming loose, saggy skin on knees, forearms, stomach, breasts, and neck.
Apply Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 Corps first, then Serum Matriciel with your hands, and finally massage upwards with a silicone glove.
Aida says: Serum Matriciel toning serum works great on the arms and stomach.
Follow with Biologique Recherche Body Crème Réparatrice.
This highly concentrated serum improves skin’s firmness and elasticity, hydrating the skin and smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
It improves microcirculation and refines skin’s texture.
- Improve the skin's firmness
- Improves skin elasticity
- Activates micro-circulation
- Smoothes fine lines and imperfections
- Hydrates the skin
- Leaves your skin soft and radiant
- Refines skin texture
- Global action: this treatment works in 3 layers of the skin: the epidermis, the dermo-epidermal junction and the dermis.
- A high-concentration formula with 54% of active ingredients.
- A firming serum that prevents the slackening of the dermal matrix.
- Protective, firming, plumping and moisturizing treatment with multiple benefits.
- Serum texture and spray packaging facilitating use and the penetration of active ingredients before the application of cream.
Do not use on children.
Avoid all sun exposure immediately after using this product.
- Apply on specific areas.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Apply Sérum Matriciel once or twice a day to the targeted areas (chest, inner arms, and inner thighs) by gently smoothing in until fully absorbed.
- Firming active ingredients:
- Elder Blossom, Chestnut Wood and Tropical Almond Leaf Extracts, Glycoproteins derived from Microorganisms of Antarctica, Biomimetic Peptide.
- Protective active ingredients:
- Black Crowberry Juice, Rye, Horsetail and Nettle Extracts.
- Active ingredients reinforcing the dermo-epidermal junction:
- Plumping and moisturizing active ingredients:
- Siberian Ginseng Root, Baobab Fruit Pulp and Silk Extracts, Reconstituted NMF, Hyaluronic Acid, Royal Jelly.