- For swelling and water retention.
First use Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 Corps on stomach and thighs.
If you have cellulite use Biologique Recherche Huile Dermotonique after Sous-Ombilicale.
Always apply with hands, then massage upwards with a Biologique Recherche silicone glove.
Aida says: This is an amazing treatment to combat water retention and promote slimming.
For best results, mix with Body Crème Amnicissante MC 110 and use the silicon glove, massaging in circular movements until the skin turns pink.
For best results, use daily.
This oil helps eliminate toxins and excess water, and is especially effective at regulating the intestines, reducing stomach bloating and invigorating the pelvic muscles.
- Helps eliminate toxins and excess water.
- Helps improve intestinal transit.
- Dynamizes the pelvic muscles.
- Reduces plumpness around the stomach.
- Possesses thermic and soothing properties.
- Anti-stress treatment that combines pleasure with effectiveness.
- A combination of actives formulated to leave your skin toned, softened and your stomach visibly diminished and redefined.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for children.
- To the stomach and legs.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes (If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water).
Stomach: Apply the Huile Sous-Ombilicale by completing a draining modeling, releasing a first step in the plexus, and then following the path of the colon.
Legs: Apply the Huile Sous-Ombilicale in making pumping ascending, soft and slow (see the draining technique in the training manual)
Use the Massage Glove to optimize the action of active principles.
- Draining agents:
- Cedar Wood, Juniper Berry and Pine Essential Oils.
- Toning agent:
- Clove Essential Oil.
- Antioxidant agent:
- Grape Seed Essential Oil.
Category: All Skin Types, Biologique Recherche, Body Products, Dry Skin, Mature Skin, Normal Skin, Oils, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin, Serums, Sliming, Swelling, Water Retention