Login to shop this item
- For heavy cellulite.
Apply Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 Corps first, then apply Huile Dermotonique with your hand on every part of the body with heavy cellulite, and finally massage upwards with a silicone glove.
Aida says: This oil is great for toning the body, used alone or mixed with any body cream.
I love the way it smells, and I like to follow with Biologique Recherche Body Cream Réparatrice.
This oil tones the epidermis, reduces cellulite and improves blood circulation.
- Tones the epidermis.
- Helps reduce cellulite.
- Helps improve blood circulation.
- This toning oil leaves your skin smoother and firmer.
- A pleasurable experience that will reconcile you with your body.
- This natural concentrated product will delight all your senses.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Over all the body or to specific areas.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes (If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water then apply a vegetable oil). External use only.
Can be used alone or combined with creams or Gel d'Algues.
Apply a small amount of product to areas that require treatment and make an ascending slimming massage.
Then use the Massage Glove (hard spikes to ease the actifs absorption and soft spikes to act on adiposity and cellulite.
For easier absorption, apply a few drops of Huile Dermotonique after your shower or bath on skin that is still slightly wet.
Only apply the amount of oil the skin can absorb.
Vigorously rub the areas requiring treatment and then massage from the feet up the body to activate the blood circulation.
Twice a week, before your bath, rub yourself with a few drops of Huile Dermotonique.
Then soak in a warm bath (35°C maximum). When you get out of the bath repeat the application.
This ritual enhances the product’s effects.
- Toning agents:
- Savory, Rosemary, Birch Bark and Juniper Berry Essential Oils.
- Circulation stimulating agents:
- Cyprus and Sariette Essential Oils.
- Antioxidant agent:
- Grape Seed Oil.