Gommage P50 Corps
Login to shop this item!
- For every type of skin. Very mild, smooth scrub with small particles, feels like a cream. Leaves the skin smooth and clean, like a masque for the body. Use instead of thick, rough, coarse scrubs that irritate, dry out, and damage the skin in the long run by causing spider veins and blemishes. It contains Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 inside. Apply in the shower. After applying with your hands, massage upwards with a silicone glove until the skin becomes pink. CAUTION: Don’t use on sun burn. Aida says: Other body scrubs are harsh. This one contains Lotion P50, which hydrates while it exfoliates. Use it before a shower on dry skin. Rinse and apply oil and body cream, using it at least twice a week. This gel enhances the skin’s natural exfoliation, improving the quality and evenness of the skin. It promotes both biological and mechanical exfoliation, preparing the skin for subsequent treatments.
- Enhances the epidermis’ natural exfoliation process.
- Provides the double benefits of both biological and mechanical exfoliation.
- Stimulates the epidermal functions by optimizing cellular renewal.
- Improves the quality of the epidermis and unifies the complexion.
- Enhances the effects of the products applied after it.
- A double exfoliation (mechanical and biological) in one product.
- Removes dead cells and impurities from the skin.
- Tones the epidermis and unifies the complexion.
- Leaves the skin ready to receive the next Biologique Recherche body care products.
- All over the body. Avoid eye contact and mucous membranes.
Apply the product on a dry skin to the area that requires treatment. Massage in smoothing and lifting movements concentrating on rough areas (heels, knees, elbows).
(cf. Gommage P50 Corps protocol) At home: Apply the product to wet skin, concentrating on rough areas (heels, knees, elbows).
For thick skin, prefer an application on dry skin. Rinse off under the shower and finish with a burst of cold water.
Use once a week.
- Exfoliating agents:
- Cockleshell, Alpha, Poly Alpha, Beta-Hydroxy Acids.
- Moisturizing and protecting agents:
- Silk Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Cotton Oil, Argan Oil, Reconstituted NMF.
- Toning and stimulating agents:
- Essential Oil of Cypress, Limon and Royal Jelly Extracts.
Category: All Skin Types, Biologique Recherche, Body Products, Dry Skin, Exfoliating, Exfoliators, Hydrating, Lotions, Mature Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin