Gel ADN Silkgen
Login to shop this item!
- For dry skin. Penetrating and hydrating. Use alone in the summertime if it’s very humid, or combine with Biologique Recherche Creme ADN.
Aida says “When I fly in an airplane I apply it many times during the flight.”
Also great with Biologique Recherche Eye Cream Biosensible around the eye area.
This gel tones and restructures the skin, tightening the pores while it hydrates and softens the skin.
- Intensely hydrates the upper layers of the epidermis.
- Soothes and softens skin.
- Reveals skin’s radiance and refines its texture.
- Firms skin.
- Helps protect the skin against external aggressions and cutaneous dryness.
- Helps minimize the intrinsic and extrinsic effects of aging.
- A fresh, toning active gel that rehydrates the epidermis and smoothes wrinkles caused by dehydration.
- A light, transparent, non-oily texture that is rapidly absorbed and that can be stored in the refrigerator to increase the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Immediately after application, your skin is softer and more radiant.
- Apply Gel ADN Silkgen to the whole face, neck, décolleté, and eye area after the application of the recommended Lotion P50 and the selected Quintessential Serums.
In the Summer, stored in the fridge, its fresh and fluid texture will perfectly hydrate the epidermis.
In the Winter, mix Gel ADN Silkgen with the adapted Cream to your Skin Instant to boost hydration and obtain a creamier texture.
A treatment to be used in alternately with the Emulsion Gel Biosensible when following a plastic surgery or a cosmetic procedure (peeling, dermabrasion, laser, resurfacing).
- Firming and protective agent:
- Salmon DNA.
- Moisturizing and softening agents:
- Silk Extract and Prickly Pear Extract
- Antioxidant agent:
- Tripeptide antioxydant.
Category: All Skin Types, Biologique Recherche, Creams, Dry Skin, Face Products, Hydrating, Mature Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Restructuring, Sensitive Skin, Tightening