Emulsion Originelle Régénérante
- For young skin (25 - 35 years old) fragile, dry skin, skiers, extreme sun or wind exposure. Very light, use during the day.
Essential fatty acids in this cream nourish the skin, providing a breathable cocoon in which the skin can replenish lipids.
It helps slow premature pigment spots with its antioxidant properties.
- Soothes the stressed epidermis, calms irritations and tightness, softens the skin.
- Restores the deficient hydrolipidic film.
- Protects the skin from external aggressions and skin dryness.
- Restructures the microrelief of the skin, unifies and illuminates the complexion.
- Moisturizes the upper layers of the epidermis.
- Easy to apply, rapid penetration, does not leave an oily film.
- Immediately soothes and relieves feeling of discomfort.
- Leaves your skin soft, soothed and radiant.
- Restructures the epidermal barrier, nourishes the skin.
- Intensely moisturizes the upper layers of the epidermis.
- Protects and repairs external aggressions.
- Unifies the complexion, attenuates dehydration crinkles.
- Provides antioxidant protection.
- A genuine moment of comfort for suffering skin (tightness, redness…)
- Aida says: This light hydrating cream is great for those under aged 40 with dry skin.
It’s terrific in windy environments or for use while skiing, especially after sun exposure.
For best results use Biologique Recherche Amniotique Serum underneath and Biologique Recherche Fluid VIP O2 with either Biologique Recherche Complexe Royal or Grand Millesime on top.
Apply a small quantity of Emulsion Originelle Régénérante over all the face, neck and cleavage after using the recommended Lotion P50 and Quintessential Serums.
- Soothing and softening agents:
- Mimosa Tenuiflora Extract, Rhmanose-rich Polysaccharides.
- Lipid barrier restoring agents:
- Macadamia Oil, Botanical Squalane, Virgin Sisymbrium Oil, Sugar Derivative.
- Protective and repairing agents:
- Vitamin E, Tripeptide antioxidant.
- Moisturizing agents:
- Colostrum, Hyaluronic Acid.