Emulsion Mains PIGM 400
- For sun damaged skin.
Emulsion Mains PIGM 400 is a cream with a high concentration of active ingredients. It reduces the appearance of pigmentary spots, helps prevent the appearance of new spots on the hands and creates a protective barrier on skin against external aggressions.
Hands are thereby protected and skin is evened out. This treatment is especially recommended for pigmented, dehydrated and dilapidated skin instants.
- Immediately unifies, reduces irregularity issues and illuminates the skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of existing age spots
- Limits the appearance of new pigmentary spots
- Lightens your hands
- Regenerates, restructures and reconditions the epidermis
- Protects skin against weather aggressions (wind, sun, cold)
- Gives a feeling of comfort as soon as it is applied which lasts throughout the day
- Hydrates the outer layers of the epidermis
- All over the hands.
- Apply Emulsion Mains PIGM 400 to hands and massage gently until completely absorbed. Use morning and night, as necessary.
As part of a treatment:
- Emulsion Mains PIGM 400 is ideal for moisturizing hands and reducing pigmentary spots at the end of the treatment and can also be used for massage as part of a hand beauty treatment.
- Brightening agents:
- Watercress Sprout Extract and Soy-based Pure Genistin.
- Moisturizing agents:
- Hyaluronic Acid and Rhizobium Complex, Biotechnological Polysaccharide.
- Lipid-replenishing agents:
- Pichia Anomala Extract, Avocado Oil, Cumaru Oil, Cotton Oil, Shea Butter.
- Protective agents:
- Rosemary Oil Extract.