Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R.
- Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. soothes and rebalances the epidermis. Regulates the secretion of sebum and tightens dilated pores. Respects the physiological balance of sensitive skin. Smooths the skin texture and prevents the formation of comedones.
Illuminates and evens out the complexion. Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. is recommended for very sensitive, reactive skin prone to rosacea. Always use before other creams.
Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. genuinely soothes the sensations of discomfort while smoothing the skin texture. This emulsion has a dual action, acting on skin sensitivity while regulating skin blemishes. Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. is a comprehensive solution for regaining a genuinely unified, mattified and refreshed complexion.
- Reduces diffuse redness and relieves skin tightness
- Soothes and rebalances the epidermis
- Regulates the secretion of sebum
- Tightens dilated pores
- Respects the physiological balance of sensitive skin
- Smoothes the skin texture and prevents the formation of comedones
- Illuminates and evens out the complexion
- Apply onto the entire face, neck and décolleté. Avoid contact with the eyes and apply carefully around the eye contour.
Gently apply the Emulsion Gel Biosensible S.R. in the morning and/or evening onto cleansed skin, via upward smoothing motions until the product has been completely absorbed.
- Soothing and protective platform:
- Complex of amino acids, Polysaccharides rich in rhamnose, White tea leaf extract
- Seboregulating platform:
- Java Tea Leaf Extract, Complex of Yellow Moambe Extract and Oleanic Acid
- Smoothing active ingredients against dilated pores:
- Complex based on elderflower, chestnut tree and myrobalan leaf extracts, Marine exopolysaccharide
- Moisturizing platform:
- Complex of hyaluronic acid and rhizobium and Polysaccharides rich in fucose.