Creme aux Acides des Fruits
- For normal to oily skin, but can also be used for dry skin with lots of imperfections from the sun. Very brightening, great for darker complexion skin types.
During the summertime avoid using during the day.
Apple, grape and ginger extracts soften, exfoliate and detoxify the skin, smoothing fine lines and brightening the complexion.
- Softens, purifies and detoxifies the epidermis.
- Smoothes fine lines.
- Brightens the complexion, leaving it radiant.
- Exfoliates smoothes and refines the skin’s texture.
- Hydrates the top layers of the epidermis.
- The combination of AHA and NMF enhances the regenerating, moisturizing, revitalizing effect on the epidermis.
- Your toned skin is transformed and radiant.
Aida says: For best results use Biologique Recherche Lotion MC 110 first then Biologique Recherche Serum Oligo Proteines Marines or Serum 3R underneath,and Fluide VIP O2 on top.
Apply a hazelnut-sized amount of Crème Aux Acides de Fruits over all the face, neck and cleavage after previously using the recommended Lotion P50 and Quintessential Serums.
This cream should be applied as a 1-month treatment course thus respecting the epidermal cycle.
- Moisturizing and purifying agents:
- Apple, Grape, Ginger and Sugar Cane Extracts.
- Fruit Acid Complex:
- Alpha-Hydroxy-Acide (AHA), Natural Moisturizing Factors.
- Regenerating agents:
- Cellular Oligopeptide.