Huiles Jambes Lourdes
Login to shop this item!
- For lower legs with lots of water retention and/or swelling.
Can be used alone or after Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 Corps.
Best if combined with Biologique Recherche Cream Defatigante.
Apply a few drops with Creme Defatigante, apply with your hands, then massage upwards with a silicone glove.
Aida says: This is a great treatment especially for those who spend most of the day standing, or have issue with their lymphatic system.
It should be used only on the lower leg and must be applied with the glove, massaging upwards to stimulate the lymphatic system.
Finish with Crème Défatigante for an additional hydrating and relaxing effect. Use before bed and elevate your legs if possible
. This oil helps improve micro-circulation, prevents the “heavy leg” feeling and invigorates the legs.
A wonderful massage oil.
- Helps improve microcirculation.
- Helps prevent the « heavy legs » feeling.
- Lightens tired legs.
- Makes your legs feel wonderfully light and comfortable.
- Perfect for massaging.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Not suitable for children.
- On the legs.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes (If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water then apply a vegetable oil).
External use only.
Apply a few drops of Huile Jambes Lourdes in the morning and/or in the evening and massage your legs delicately from the feet up to the top of the thighs.
Use the Massage Glove to optimize the action of active principles (soft spikes).
After the massage we recommend lying down with your legs raised.
Works very well when combined with Crème Défatigante.
- Circulation stimulating agents:
- Lemon and Cyprus Essential Oils, Camphor Oil.
- Toning agents:
- Sage, Mint and Rosemary Essential Oils.
- Antioxidant and regenerating agent:
- Grape Seed Oil.
Category: All Skin Types, Biologique Recherche, Blood Circulation, Body Products, Dry Skin, Mature Skin, Normal Skin, Oils, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin, Serums, Sliming, Swelling, Water Retention