For cellulite on legs and stomach. Exfoliates, firms, slims, and helps circulation.
Aida says: This is very similar to Biologique Recherche Crème Amnicissante 110, and is a good alternative for those who do not like that mint scent or cooling properties. Apply and massage the cream with the silicone glove for best results.
Mild exfoliants optimize the effects of this cream, improving the circulation in the skin, reducing the signs of cellulite and improving firmness.
- Apply in the morning and evening to the areas requiring treatment (waist, hips, thighs and buttocks) using upward strokes. Then work with the Massage Glove (thick spikes to facilitate penetration of active ingredients and slender spikes to work on fat deposits and cellulite) to boost the diffusion of active ingredients and tame resistant cellulite
- Lipolytic Agents: Caffeine, Carnitine, TEA-Hydroiodide, Jojoba and Anise Extracts, Everlasting, Cedar and Mint Essential Oils.
- Repairing and Firming Agents: Black Crowberry Juice.
- Circulatory Agents: Ivy, Horsetail, Nettle and Birch Bark Extracts.
- Exfoliating Agents: Salicylic acid.