Login to shop this item!
- For very sensitive, reactive skin. Always apply before creams.
This soothing, calming and strengthening serum helps combat inflammation, making it ideal after medical or cosmetic surgery.
It reduces skin’s sensitivity and alleviates the feeling of tightness while strengthening and restructuring the epidermis.
With its formula containing 12 active ingredients, Sérum Biosensible helps restructure and soothe the skin tissue.
From the first application, cutaneous redness diminishes and it provides a genuine sensation of relief and comfort.
- Reinforces and restructures the epidermis
- Reduces cutaneous sensitivity
- Soothes and rebalances the epidermis
- Calms tightness
- Provides a sensation of comfort
- To the face, neck and decolleté.
On a clean skin, apply before the recommended cream two or three times per week, 4-5 drops of serum to the entire face, neck and decolleté, morning and/or evening, using light upward effleurages.
Apply twice a day, morning and evening, for the full duration of an epidermal renewal cycle (28 days).
Apply twice a week, morning and/or evening, according to the progress noticed on desensitization
- Soothing platform:
- Polysaccharides Rich in Rhamnose, Kudzu Extract, Lipopeptides, Witch Hazel Extract
- Protecting, antioxidant platform:
- Mimosa Extract, Cranberry Extract, Turmeric Extract, White Tea Extract, Eastern Hemlock Extract
- Restructuring/hydroscopic platform:
- Kiwi Fruit Water, Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrating Sugar Derivatives.